Learn everything you need to know about clearing clutter so you can tackle your downsizing project and move on!
Want to downsize, but don’t know where to start?
Whether you want to move to warmer weather, simplify your lifestyle, or trade in your current home for one that better suits your lifestyle, downsizing can be a challenge. Don’t let the details overwhelm or derail you!
In this 1.5 hour interactive workshop, you will learn PRO tips on clearing the clutter and getting downsized in the shortest amount of time and with the least amount of hassle. All participants *virtual and in-person* will receive a workbook and a downsizing & donations guide.
SNOWBIRDS CONSIDERING A PERMANENT MOVE TO WARMER WEATHER WILL LEARN
- The top 3 considerations that determine if now is the right time
- How to plan the perfect transition
- How to protect your home/s and valuables
THE TOP 5 MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED
- How can I make quick decisions about what to keep, what to sell and what to donate?
- Which charities in Metro Detroit–and nationwide–are accepting large furnishings and ordinary household goods? Which will pick up at my home?
- How can I make money from selling my unwanted items? Is an estate sale right for me?
- What’s the best way to handle sentimental items, photographs and family heirlooms?
- If I’m selling my house, what is the best timeline and approach?
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Tracy Wick is a 25 year veteran real estate consultant and broker who specializes in preparing and selling real estate properties. Her signature program, Seamlessly Sold, is proven to help private homeowners, legal teams, trust officers and beneficiaries with every aspect of the process from Start to Sold including: Assessment, Contractor Management, Staging and Sales. Tracy is an accredited Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES), has advanced training in Estate Settlement Fundamentals (ICLE), and graduated with a Master’s in Urban Planning as the Norbert Gorwic Scholar from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. With her tight-knit team of home improvers, she works tirelessly to elevate market value and deliver a seamless experience for every client.
There will also be a special panel of experts – selected for their specific knowledge of Downsizing and how it relates to their field.